Many people choose to be home when it is time for hospice care. Facing the end of life is often easier in familiar surroundings, close to those they love. Being where they can see friends and neighbors, eat favorite foods and spend time with pets helps give them a sense of contentment and peace.
We can design a care plan that provides supportive services that complement the services you are receiving from your hospice care provider. Our nurturing, sensitive, caregivers can help you and your loved one through the end-of-life experience.
Our personal care and companion care services will make your loved one more comfortable and life easier for your entire family. Whatever your needs, our caregivers can be there whenever you need them, providing peace of mind and comfort for you and your family. Our caregivers understand the needs of those who are nearing the end of life and those of their family. They are available 24 hours a day and we can arrange a schedule that meets all your care needs.
Our caregivers can provide these and many other services to make this time easier for your family and your loved one:
• Assist with bathing and personal hygiene
• Meal preparation
• Assistance eating and drinking
• Provide skin care
• Incontinence care
• Turn those confined to bed to prevent pressure ulcers
• Help with activities they enjoy and can still do
• Provide companionship
• Do laundry and change linens
• Pet companionship
• Be someone they can talk to about their feelings
• Notify the family or hospice care team when necessary
• Be there to hold their hand and provide comfort